- E-Poster Discussion presenters have each been allocated 7 minutes to present their E-Poster, which includes 2 minutes for discussion. Please make sure to check the online programme for your scheduled presentation date, time, E-Poster Discussion Session and E-Poster station.
- E-Poster Viewing abstracts will have no specific presentation date and time. The presenter may stand by the E-Poster Viewing screens in order to present their E-Poster during coffee and lunch breaks.
- Independent E-Poster Presentation presenters have each been allocated 8 minutes to present their E-Poster, which includes 3 minutes for discussion. Presenters were invited to sign-up and asked to promote their own slots within one of two sessions, taking place Thursday, May 31st at 16:00-17:00 and Friday, June 1st at 7:00-7:50.
for Discussions and Viewing
- Guide for uploading your e-poster may be found here. If presenters need additional help, they can always contact email@example.com
- A letter was sent with instructions on how to upload your e-poster presentation, if you have not received this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for E-poster file upload: May 10
E-Poster Discussion SessionsParallel E-Poster Discussion Presentations will be given at the E-Poster Area in the Exhibition, on WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2018 at 11:10-12:40 and THURSDAY, MAY 31, 2018 at 14:00-15:30. All participants are invited to the E-Poster Stations to hear the short presentations and to ask questions. Each E-Poster Discussion Session will be guided by one moderator.
Presenters should be at the E-Poster viewing stations 10 minutes before the start of the E-Poster Discussion Session and remain there until the session has finished. Each presenter has been allocated total of 7 minutes. 5 minutes to present his/her E-Poster, and 2 minutes for discussion.
Poster presentations accepted for the Meeting will be available for viewing as E-Posters, available online and via the Mobile App during and after the Meeting. Electronic Posters or E-Posters are similar to traditional paper posters, but displayed on-site on multiple large LCD television screens. Abstracts selected for E-Poster Viewing will have no specific presentation date and time. Any E-Poster can be viewed on any screen at any time during the Meeting as well as on mobile devices (smartphones. tablets and laptops) via the Meeting App. These E-Posters platforms allow users to browse by topics, search for specific content and submit questions to the authors. The author of the E-Poster may stand by the E-Poster screens in order present their E-Poster during breaks. Additionally, delegates will be able to e-mail the presenter via the E-Poster system to set up a meeting to discuss the E-Poster. E-Poster screens can be found in the E-Poster area. Authors have been encouraged to embed explanatory audio or video presentations with their E-Posters. These posters do not require printing or production of materials – as your work will be available for viewing electronically.
Independent E-Poster Presentations
ESPID 2018 is now offering select participants the opportunity to schedule themselves into Independent E-Poster Presentation sessions. Sessions are on Thursday, May 31st at 16:00-17:00 and Friday, June 1st at 7:00-7:50. If you have been sent an invitation to these sessions, you may fill in our online form to sign up for the opportunity. The slots are available for booking at a first come/first serve basis. Invitation Only
Schedule exposure for your abstract, Promote your session slot, Share knowledge at ESPID 2018